Tuesday, July 19, 2016

FiNisHeD KniTTinG

I have had this pattern for some time and I finally got to use it... Yeah
Last month I started knitting... but this month I actually finished the jumper.
Sharon hosts LeTs BooK It... you can read all about LBI over HeRe... And I love playing along with her and her friends each month.

I knitted with a pretty "red" coloured yarn & the pattern was a NiCe easy one to knit at night.
Thanks SHaRoN for the encouragement each & every month to use up those "books" sitting collecting dust. I'm pretty sure this jumper will be seen on a little grandie really soon.
I really just need to wrap it up... & give it to her.
This jumper pattern is called Oh So Cute and I'm knitting it in 8 ply.
You can join in Lets Book It... by simply clicking on over to HeRe.



14 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous jumper Cheryll. The colour is beautiful and so is your knitting xx

Susan said...

how cute and such a gorgeous colour.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Looks great. Beautiful colour.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez great colour my friend and you are such a speedy knitter,enjoy your evening my friend xx

Jo said...

Lovely jumper. I like the design where there is no band front and back. Very cute.

Love Bears All Things said...

Its beautiful and can be handed down to future generations...
Mama Bear

Melody said...

I do love hand knits and this one is beautiful

Fiona said...

I love the colour and what a great finish to keep snuggly in...
Hugz

Karen S said...

That jumper is gorgeous. Great finish.

Anthea said...

such a pretty yarn colour Cheryll, well done it's gorgeous.

I have kept all the knitted & crocheted items made for my 3 kids; I love every piece & treasure that friends/family took the time & used their skills to make such beautiful things for my babies. I hope your items will be worn & loved & enjoyed! x

Maria said...

A very pretty cardigan...

Jenny said...

Great job its beautiful. I think it might get some wear next week...

donna said...

Your sweater turn out beautifully. You grand is very lucky and what a treasure your sweater is. My grandmother made me a sweater one time. I wish I still had it.
Hugs
donna

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lovely pattern and color is so sweet. Thank you for linking up.