Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Just in TiMe

I managed to finally finish off another PLaYTiMe QuiLT for the gift box.
This is the same pattern I wrote about in a post HeRe... however this time I added
the appliqued words "PLAY" & " TIME" & some playtime friends... to the top & bottom borders.
I'm really HaPPy with how this one turned out too... it's really quite pretty.

I used my stash once again...
so another project has been added to my list...
I'm also linking this project to Sharon's Lets Book It Challenge.
You can visit Vroomans Quilts... HeRe.





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my lovely friend ,you are done well ,the playtime quilt looks fantastic and so handy to have gifts on standby,hope you have a lovely day Chez xx

Fiona said...

It's a very sweet quilt... I love words on a quilt for some reason...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous quilt. Hugs,xx

Jo said...

Lovely baby quilt. It looks so cuddly

Helen said...

It looks fantastic, perfect for cuddling.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations on such a cute finish.

Stitching Noni said...

What a gorgeous quilt! Love the colours :o)
Hugs xx

Susan said...

Such a lovely quilt for a bub.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful baby quilt Cheryll xx

donna said...

Your quilt is so sweet. Love the birds and the quilting you did.
Hope you are having a great week?
Hugs
donna

KimM said...

How w adorable. I can't believe how many things you create!! And all so lovely.
xxx

Karen S said...

This is a gorgeous quilt. Lovely fabrics and colours.

Chookyblue...... said...

a great fun quilt......