Thursday, November 17, 2016

So FaR

This week I have been catching up with a few bits and pieces... you know, SPrinG cleaning STuFF...
but I did manage a few moments in my cubbyhole.
I made another 2... so now there is a full set of 4 drink coasters... all in Chrissy colours...

And I received a lovely surprise in the mail from KiM... pop over to Wisdom with Needle and Thread blog and say HeLLo... HeRe.
It is Kim's special birthday YeaR and I was one recipient of her gorgeous hand work.
A hand painted porcelain cup & saucer set... along with some other goodies.
THANK YOU so very much KiM for allowing me to celebrate with you... xox

11 comments:

Kaisievic said...

OOOH, lovely gifts from Kim, She is so very gorgeous, isn't she? And so very generous.

KimM said...

I'm so very happy you liked your gifts. Thank you - again - for your friendship.
xxx

Fiona said...

what a really beautiful cup and saucer set... so special
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez,you are on a roll ,those coasters look fantastic and what lovely gifts Kim has sent to you,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Jo said...

Love the tea cup & saucer

Ondrea said...

More lovely coasters. They do look quite festive. Lovely gifts there. Enjoy.

Maria said...

Your Chrissy coasters look great and your received lovely gifts from Kim.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohh lovely goodies from Kim...congrats! Very cute coasters too.

Angela said...

Love the coaster finishes and the rak from Kim is gorgeous!

Susan said...

Gorgeous cup & saucer. I love those coasters - so quick!1

FlashinScissors said...

Gosh, what gorgeous gifts from Kim! Isn't she so generous!
I love your seasonal coasters ... clever idea! I need to make some of those!
Thank you for showing us!
Hugs,
Barbara xx